February 25-Test in the Midwest-Watkins Mid Ohio 2
(2 STOPS)March 4-Race 1 One Hour/25 Laps -Sebring T
(3 STOPS)TBD- Race 2 1.5 Hours/laps TBD-Spa T
(4 STOPS)TBD-Race 3 2 Hour Enduro - approx 50 laps Beta Lemans 24 Hour **DRIVER CHANGES ALLOWED OR A MANDATORY RED FLAG AT 1 HOUR MARK (for 5 min.)
(1 STOP)TBD-*All Star Race (for those with poles, wins, and top 4 in points). Road Atlanta T
(1 STOP)TBD-Race 4- 45 minute Final Enduro @ Road Atlanta T
*NOTE: 2 additional races may be added to the schedule: VIR Grand East and Watkins Glen. Stay tuned for further developments on these races.
Make sure you have the updated car textures
1. Races will happen at 5 PM EST on Fridays (and occasional Saturday afternoons at a preset time to accomidate the Europeans).
2. RESTART POLICIES:
2A. 1. NO restarts will
occur after lap 2. All restart requests will be judged by host of
race and by me as to worthiness of a restart.
3. THERE IS TO BE AT LEAST ONE MANDATORY PIT STOP IN EACH RACE (unless so noted). Drivers will let each other know by saying M1 (for first mandatory stop) (or M2, M3, M4) for other mandatory stops.
4. Vulgarity will not be tolerated and 5 points will be taken away each time swearing is used. If a lot of swearing is used, a person has the possibility of ending up in debt with negative points (points below 0).
5. All drivers MUST turn off any chat devices (such as ICQ and AIM) or any programs that are known to create warping.
6. TESTING: Testing may occur at any time.
7. Patch: 1.80 for all races IRF is the place.
8. Anyone who has this mod may race in any league race that is on IRF.
9. RACES WILL BE CONDUCTED IN HARDCORE MODE
10. THESE RULES MAY BE MODIFIED AT ANY TIME. This is to help with fairness in the racing.
Awarded: (Subject to Change):Pole 1 point, most laps led 1 pt.
League Discussion on our yahoogroup
CART 2 / GASOLINE ALLEY MOD
Cart Heat "as is"
IRL Heat (AAOWR Mod)
Tyrrell F1 open wheel/GTP Heat
Remembering the first CART Heat League Season (2001)
Texas Speed Racing
Cholerix's page (with the Group C mod)